Hold On !!
Its not every day , we come across love, hope and faith at the same time.
How often do we really hold on ? How often are we willing to risk in everything that we have ? The question here is would we event want to ?
"Indeed love can make things possible" is an adage we all must have heard of , but very rarely actually get to experience in its true essence these days.
I recently happen to come across a friend of mine , whom I've actually known well since quite sometime.
Men usually don't love being emotional, neither was my friend. He may not have been very eloquent with his emotions but I could feel his pain well, putting myself in his shoes.
We all have had heart breaks, but what if we come really close to loosing someone from where we can never get them back. PANIC...is what most of us would do. Very less people actually can act pragmatic in such situations and accept whatever decision destiny had for us. One such person to act pragmatic was this friend of mine, I have really learned from him how to hold on to something you love.
"When you really want something to happen, the whole world conspires to help you achieve it"
I guess its turning out to be a fairytale, but I've seen people come back from death's mouth. Love and Faith when coerced can turn the impossible into possible.
“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
I wish your love a very healthy recovery brother.
P.S.: You only need to distinguish what is temporary from what is lasting..!! :)
I guess I know who this person is ;)
ReplyDeleteNicely captured!!..... He must be very lucky to have you as his friend!!! :).....
ReplyDeleterightly said....TRUST - brings Hope/Faith/Patience/Perseverance;) :D