Memory shall stay...but opportunity will never come back...

I was listening to some random song on YOUTUBE...!!! Nothing "aberrant" from my regular activity....

When I Suddenly realized..

We usually do "abscond" ourselves from our responsibilities....or is it that we are kinda in a state of "abeyance" waiting for things to "abate" on their own...

Doesn't out inner self  "admonish" itself about the "adversity" we might have to face in the long run...

Is it that out actions are not in "alacrity" without our thoughts...?? Or is it that our actions are "amalgamated" with emotions...??

I am pretty sure my words may be  "ambiguous" to the ones reading this...or may be you(read as : reader) are in a state of "ambivalence"...But its important to "ameliorate" your actions..to do justice to your responsibilities....

Do i sound "anachronistic"...I did try my best to be "analogous" with my thoughts...but seems lack of "anarchy" is what is missing in my way of expression...but i suppose certain "anomaly" is accepted...

P.S.: For those who are "antipathetic" to my writing....i seriously am "apathetic"

I would "apprise" that i am not here to "appease" anyone.. (I am not really trying to be "arduous" on anyone)...

This was simply an "assiduous" and "artless" effort by me...to "assuage" my mind ... I would like to "aver" that this obviously was an "audacious" effort in its own...

Comments

Popular Posts